Friday, November 16, 2007

Photographer Available Around the Phoenix Area

Don't forget to visit my website at: marcelsphotography.com I'll be local for a while. Starting at the beginning of December, given that we're expecting the baby, I will be around the house more often. Anyone looking for a quick portrait or would like to finally get the family portrait done look me up. I'm going to run specials on sitting fees so don't be afraid to ask.

By the way, the way I see a good Family Portrait Session going is to not only do the posed stuff, but rather to enjoy and have fun during that time. While I can do the regular sit down or stand up straight forward posing, what I enjoy doing is to give everyone a chance to play and maybe if we're at a park, we can utilize the swings and slides, and maybe the whole family can get down in the sand and build a sandcastle together. Props that you bring from home are welcomed and encouraged. I think a prop/special personal belonging says something about that person. Also, when you're having your photo taken and you're more at ease because of the atmosphere, you're more likely to be yourself, your family is more likely to be more open and excited about taking the time to actually go out and have fun. I'm just another guy that's there to witness and document the happenings. So, if you're thinking "That sounds fun and unobtrusive" look me up and I'd be glad to put you in the calendar.

Thanks for taking the time...

No comments: